Question about RCA RT2280 System
Rt 2280 maybe hit by lightning. fuse good, no power-up, no display. replaced cap 138, was swelling, diodes to that cap good. still nothing. red standby/on light works on and off. no power to the fuse in the power board, no obvious problems inside now. any ideas?
Might be the relay on the power board that stands up just behind the big transformer. I has a complete no power also, I shorted out the relay legs on the black one, it started to work again. I will probably replace it, since the problem started by the system shutting off randomly.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2012 | LG 32LH20 - 32" Class / 720p / 60Hz / LCD...
Jul 15, 2008 | RCA RT2280 System
Dec 14, 2011 | RCA RT2280 System
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Feb 22, 2010 | RCA RT2770 Theater System
Dec 07, 2008 | RCA RT2280 System
Nov 28, 2007 | RCA RT2500 System
Sep 21, 2007 | Philips HTS3400/37 System
Sep 07, 2016 | RCA RT2280 System
May 31, 2014 | RCA RT2280 System
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: