Question about Philips DVP3960
How to change region on the following DVD PLAYER Philips DVP5960 i need to change the region
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
9. Press "OK" on the remote
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2010 | Philips DVP642 DVD Player
Nov 19, 2010 | Philips DVP5960
Oct 16, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Oct 26, 2007 | Philips DVP5960
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!