Question about Printers & Copiers
Can you describe how this new printer is attached to your server?
And, is this printer Network ready with its own print server card onboard?
Thanks, you can reply to me by using my board name and then your comments.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2012 | Canon CanoScan 4400f MultiFunction Color...
Jul 06, 2011 | Brother HL4040CN Laser Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | Brother Printers & Copiers
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the "up arrow" key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
May 25, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 11, 2011 | D-Link Printers & Copiers
Feb 04, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 30, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Sep 08, 2008 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 05, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 05, 2008 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!