An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: light or blank page printing
2. Remove the cartridge from the machine.
3. Remove the new cartridge from its protective bag. Save the protective bag. You may need it later when you remove the cartridge from the machine.
4. Rock the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Place the cartridge on a flat and stable surface. Grip the sealing tape tab and snap it in the direction as shown. Make sure that the tab itself is detached from the cartridge.
6. While grasping the cartridge with one hand, firmly and slowly pull the sealing tape tab straight out with the other hand to remove the sealing tape completely. Throw the tape away. To avoid breaking the tape, do not pull the tape out at an upward or downward angle.
7. Hold the cartridge and position the arrow mark on the cartridge towards the inside of the machine shown below.
8. Align the projections (A) on both sides of the cartridge to the guides (B) in the machine (location (1)) and gently slide the cartridge into the machine until the right cover slightly rises up (location (2)).
The right cover moves simultaneously with the action of the cartridge. Do not push the cartridge farther than location (2). Doing so will result in catching your hand in the right cover.
9. Close the right cover and the cartridge will be set in place (location (3)).
If the LCD displays [INSTALL CARTRIDGE], reset the machine by opening the right cover and then closing it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Doing the "clean printhead/cartridge nozzles" multiple times would have cleared clogged nozzles. You can also try to manually wipe the cartridge nozzles with a slightly moistened soft cloth. If that still won't help, try to replace your cartridge with a different known working cartridge to determine if your other cartridge is faulty.
Is this a brand new printer? What is the make and model of your printer? Are the ink cartridges brand new? Sometimes when the printer driver becomes corrupted it will print out blank page (page after page) I would reinstall the printer driver that goes to your printer and then restart your computer and try to print a new page.
Pages print, but all
colors do not print or
the pages are
One of the print cartridges might be
low or empty.
Run an engine test and see if all four colors print. If
not all colors print, replace one or more of the print cartridges. If the
engine test is successful, replace the formatter.
If the printed pages are completely
blank, the file might have blank
Check the file to make sure that it does not contain blank pages.
A print cartridge might be low or
Check the printer control panel for a Supplies Status message,
print a Supplies Status page, or use the embedded Web server
(HP color LaserJet 2500 series printers only) to see the levels
remaining in the print cartridges. Replace any print cartridges that
are low or empty. Messages are not created for non-HP print
If you are using non-HP print
cartridges, one or more print
cartridges are low or empty. The
control panel lights do not indicate
low or empty for non-HP print
Replace one or more of the print cartridges.
Font DIMM might be selected but the
font DIMM is not physically installed in
the printer. (This issue applies only to
HP color LaserJet 2500 series
printers using an Asian-language font
In the settings for this printer, clear the Font DIMM check box on
the Configure tab if no font DIMM is installed in the printer. Select
the Font DIMM check box only if the font DIMM is physically
installed in the printer. If you think that the font DIMM is installed,
make sure that it is installed correctly.
The paper curls when
exiting the top output
The paper needs to print to the
straight-through paper path.
Open the rear output door to print to the straight-through paper
path. Remove each sheet as it exits the printer.
The stack was slightly curled when it
was placed in the tray.
Turn the stack over in the tray.
The paper does not meet
See the user guide for information about print-media specifications.
If you are printing on light media, the
Type setting might not be correct.
Select Light in the Type is field in the printer driver.
Hi steve well I suggest that you remove the cartridges and clean the little gold contacts on the carriage and the cartridge. If this doesn't work then install brand new original cartridges as the cartridegs that you have refilled the data ribbon may have been damaged when you refilled them..
Try the above and I hope it works for you Thanks J