Question about Canon imageCLASS D320 Digital Copier
Have installed new S35 cartridge
sometimes it will print one or two very light pages then blank pages after that.
I tried to follow the canon manual but the instructions don't help.
2. Remove the cartridge from the machine.
3. Remove the new cartridge from its protective bag.
Save the protective bag. You may need it later when you remove the cartridge from the machine.
4. Rock the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Place the cartridge on a flat and stable surface. Grip the sealing tape tab and snap it in the direction as shown. Make sure that the tab itself is detached from the cartridge.
6. While grasping the cartridge with one hand, firmly and slowly pull the sealing tape tab straight out with the other hand to remove the sealing tape completely. Throw the tape away.
To avoid breaking the tape, do not pull the tape out at an upward or downward angle.
7. Hold the cartridge and position the arrow mark on the cartridge towards the inside of the machine shown below.
8. Align the projections (A) on both sides of the cartridge to the guides (B) in the machine (location (1)) and gently slide the cartridge into the machine until the right cover slightly rises up (location (2)).
The right cover moves simultaneously with the action of the cartridge. Do not push the cartridge farther than location (2). Doing so will result in catching your hand in the right cover.
9. Close the right cover and the cartridge will be set in place (location (3)).
If the LCD displays [INSTALL CARTRIDGE], reset the machine by opening the right cover and then closing it.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
To my knowledge, if any copier has reached a certain number of copies (say 50K), then it would be mandatory to replace/service the following:
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2013 | Xerox Computers & Internet
May 08, 2011 | Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 13, 2010 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1500L Printer
Oct 23, 2007 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: