Hi and welcome to FixYa,
Unfortunately, size limitation of what could be attached prevents posting a connection diagram. Still, proposed connection scheme:
- 4250HDC's HDMI to Panasonic's HDMI 1 or 2;
- 4250HDC's VIDEO OUT to GoVideo's LINE IN 1 VIDEO;
- 4250HDC's AUDIO OUT to 2 pcs of RCA Splitters (shown below);
- 1 pair from the 2 splitters to GoVideo's LINE IN 1 R-AUDIO-L;
- the other pair to Yamaha's LD/TV L & R;
- GoVideo's LINE OUT VIDEO to Panasonic's VIDEO IN 1 VIDEO;
- GoVideo's LINE OUT R-AUDIO-L to 2 more RCA Splitters;
- 1 pair from the 2 splitters to Panasonic's VIDEO IN 1 L-AUDIO-R;
the other pair to Yamaha's VCR 1 IN L & R;
- to watch cable TV in HD quality, set Panasonic to HDMI 1 or 2 by pressing Panasonic remote's INPUT button, then 3 (or 4), then OK;
- to hear cable TV programs on Yamaha's speakers, set Yamaha to LD/TV;
- to watch DVD or VHS, set Panasonic to Video 1 by pressing Panasonic remote's INPUT button, then 6, then OK;
to hear DVD or VHS on Yamaha's speakers, set Yamaha to VCR 1;
- to record cable TV programs, press GoVideo remote's TV VIEW button a couple of times to cycle through the signal sources or until Line 1 is displayed.
The use of the splitter shown below would effectively double the AUDIO OUT of the cable box and the DVD/VCR combo to feed both the TV and the stereo. Additionally, this would allow use of the cable box and/or the DVD/VCR combo with or without the Yamaha.
Good luck and thank you for asking FixYa.