How To Get A Free Unlock Code
1. First, get your LG Neon’s IMEI number
by, typing *#06#.
2. The first 15 digits of output are your LG Neon’s IMEI number.
3. Call up your phone carrier’s support line and ask for an unlock code.
4. They will ask for your phone’s IMEI number and give you an unlock code in exchange.
You can also see these steps and learn more about your IMEI number on my previous tutorial
. If your phone carrier will not provide you with a free unlock code for your LG NGT365, then you should probably look to either software
unlocking or to buying an unlock code from a website. Alright, assuming you have an unlock code, let’s begin:
How To Unlock Your LG Neon GT365
1. Power up your LG Neon and press: *#865625#
2. Hit “Yes” to move on.
3. Enter the 16 digit unlock code
4. Enter the 16 digit unlock code a second time
5. LG Neon will say “Network Lock Deactivated” and might reboot
And now you can enjoy your new unlocked LG Neon GT365. If you want to see a screenshot with each step, check out this website
. This same process may work with other LG Neon models, but I have never tried it. I would avoid trying this too many times if it doesn’t work the first time. Otherwise you could damage your phone.