- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the pictures are blurry, there's really little you can do to make them clear. The information you would need to have to sharpen them up simply is not there. You would need to take the pictures again.
Nokia C3 has a 2 megapixel camera. You cannot expect very high quality pictures with this phone. But you can adjust the settings to bring out the best from what your phone offers. Lower the 'Resolution' to about mid-range because the photos will be blurry when it's on highest resolution. Try different resolutions and check what's best.
Certainly sounds like an issue with your phone. You should give HTC a call (866-449-8358) and see if you can trade it in under warranty. Truthfully, if you take it back to the store where you bought it, they could probably help you there faster.
From the BlackBerry Curve 8520 Home screen, press the Camera key on the side of the phone > Press the Menu key > Scroll to and select Options > Scroll to and select the desired setting:
* White Balance : This setting changes the contrast of the pictures taken to optimal for the listed conditions:
o Automatic: The device automatically adjusts the contrast for each picture.
o Sunny: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a sunny day.
o Cloudy: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a cloudy day.
o Night: Ideal for pictures in low-light conditions.
o Incandescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with incandescent lighting.
o Fluorescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with fluorescent lighting.
* Picture Size: To change the size of pictures taken. Larger pictures require more storage space.
o Large (1600 x 1200)
o Medium (1024 x 768)
o Small (640 x 480)
* Picture Quality: To change the quality of pictures taken. Finer quality pictures require more storage space.
o Superfine: Best quality
o Fine: Medium quality
o Normal: Lowest quality
* Color Effect
o Normal: To take color pictures.
o Black & White: To take black and white pictures.
o Sepia: To take pictures with a sepia tint for an old-fashioned look.
* Store Pictures: This gives you the option to store pictures you take to either the device memory or the media card, if available.
* Folder: To change the default storage location for pictures taken with the camera.
After you adjust your BlackBerry Curve camera settings, pess the Menu key and select save.
This is normal. Most pictures you see on websites are small representations. Try going to a wallpaper or background website, click on larger pictures and zoom in then.
As for Youtube, this is normal to have ratty quality videos. this is also dependent on your bandwidth, so it may drop in quality in a low reception area, but wifi should be pretty decent, just still typical YouTube quality.