Question about Toshiba 2060 Copier
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
Posted on Aug 30, 2012
A 2060 toshiba photocopier have a problem of not printing, wat is the solution
Posted on May 06, 2012
Try replacing the thermal fuse in the fuser. Then reset your C41 by using the "08" mode, code 89, reset to 0. If that doesn't work, replace the thermistor and do the same procedure again.
Posted on Oct 02, 2006
.press and hold 08 while turning on the copier reset your C41 by using the "08" mode, code 89, press start key change the figure coming on the display to 0 then press interrupt key then off and on the machine,If that doesn't work, replace the thermistor and do the samTry replacing the thermal fuse in the fusere procedure again
Posted on Sep 14, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2016 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2010 | Toshiba 120GB USB 2.0 Portable External...
Mar 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: