- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is not feedback we've heard before! Remember there are two places to adjust the harness - underneath the shoulder harness pads and at the waist position. To adjust underneath shoulder harness pads you need to undo the popper from the harness, slide the pad down the length of the harness and adjustment point revealed to make harness smaller.
Hi Undo the popper on the shoulder harness pad. Slide the pad down the length of the shoulder harness strap. Unhook the metal D ring. Feed the short length, low down anchor point back in behind the seat fabric. Bring the longer length, higher up anchor point out at the desired height. Re-attach the D ring. Adjust the harness straps accordingly. Slide harness pad back up shoulder harness and re-attach popper.
If it's the new model then you need to follow this in reverse order for Cleaning the Quinny Buzz seats (comfort cushion and XL seat) 1. Open safety harness
2. Unfasten the shoulder belt snap and hook and remove the belt pad. 3. Loosen all snaps on the bottom of the seat
4. Loosen the Velcro straps on the bottom of the seat. Remove the belt buckle through the opening of the seat 5. Slide the cord of the seats out of the edges of the Quinny Buzz seat. Start with the foot section and work towards the head section
6. Pull the lap belt of the Quinny Buzz seat through the holes of the seats and remove the loops from the shoulder belts from the openings of the seat
Hi, to fit the footmuff, you need to undo the straps which can be done right at the top shoulder bit. Once this done you then thread the harness through the side holes on each side of the footmuff, then through the top hole & re-attatch harness to pushchair. All that is left to do it push the **** strap though the bottom of the footmuff. Hope this is of help to you. Regards Marie
hey it took me a while to figure it out, at the top of the padded shoulder straps at the back if you feel with your fingers you will find a popper fastening you have to pull it so that it comes away then you should be able to find that the harness is attatched by a loop, take that off and then with the harness unattatched you can thread the slits of the footmuff through and then reattatch it all including the padded shoulder straps, i took mine apart today because my daughter has outgrown the comfort cushion so i took it off after realising there was a bigger seat unit undernath it i bet not alot of people know you can do this, anyhow, by adding the footmuff it makes it alot more padded and cosyier hope that helps!