Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Your printer may have one of these problems.
1. No printer driver installed. - Install the printer driver
2. Malfunctioning printer cable. - Replace your printer cable
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This error message means that the printer has determined that the length of the paper in the source specified on the second line of the display is too short to print the formatted data. For auto-size sensing trays, this error occurs if the guides are not in the correct position.
Please try to do the following
• Press Go to clear the message and continue printing. The printer does not automatically reprint the page that prompted the message.
• Make sure the Paper Size setting in the Paper Menu is correct for the size paper you are using. If MP Feeder Size is set to Universal, make sure your paper is large enough for the formatted data.
• Press Menu to open the Job Menu and cancel the current job. Please see also the media guidelines on the user manual p.29
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Apr 21, 2011 | Lexmark C543DN Laser Printer
Apr 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2010 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Jun 26, 2009 | Lexmark C533DN InkJet Printer
Nov 14, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
488 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: