- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you cant open your Menu, the only thing that you need to do is to reset your phone to factory settings.. To do that just type in *#7370# then enter your security code. by default the security code is 12345.. Thanks, rate this solution..
1. try *#7370# with my N-Gage, its work fine
2. also the 3 key format combination (try...
switch off press and HOLD the green button, 3 and the star button... and while you are doing that, power the phone on. hold the three buttons until formatting appears on the screen)....
3. removing the mmc simply fix it just wipe whatevers on the mmc somehow and it should be fine, most probably a program thats autoloading with the phone...
4.may be you need to get your phone reflashed. Nokia repair center will do it for free if you are under warranty.