- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All Yahoo messenger versions don't have built-in Voice and Video features. The most common (for all users) is the u.s. version with full featured version. And there's no problem using the U.S. version in UAE or Africa etc.. If you need one, you can download it from the links below:
1. Yahoo messenger U.S. version Online installer. Open the link and click the "Download Now" button. After it's downloaded, you have to install it and the installation will take some time with this version since the actual database files are to be downloaded from the Yahoo server.
2. Yahoo messenger U.S. version Standalone, offline installer. With this installer, you'll be able to install the yahoo messenger directly without another download process. It may take longer to download, but will take less time during the installation.
there are different reasons why you can't install yahoo messenger. First
if your files is corrupted it will be impossible to finish installing.
Second you need good internet connection, if the connection is unstable,
i will take too long to respond from yahoo. Last, is firewall
connection, better disable this when installing yahoo messenger.
Hi! This error code relates mainly due to your action due to upgrade / re-install / repair of windows XP and to avoid this reinstall XP SP1a [service pack 1a] and immediately restart the system. have fine in all applications
Click to DownloadYahoo Messenger!
You may have to disable any antivirus or firewall temporarily while installing as some programs can disrupt certain installs as they block the actions of the installer program (which can sometimes be changing system files like a virus would) or an antivirus attempts to scan new files created "on the fly" which slows down the install to a crawl.
Remember to turn everything back on once done!