Question about Hitachi UltraVision 55HDS52 Television
The picture on my tv looks distorted and off balance. (only way I can describe it is the picture looks like it squished inward) I don't know if this is because the tv is starting to get old or if something got pushed on the tv. We lost the tv remote a long time ago, but use our dish network remote to adjust the tv volume or channel. I tried to push the magic focus on the tv several times, with no luck. I also tried turning the tv off for awhile with not luck.
Sorry Bud you cant. An original remotes available at http://www.remotes.com or 1800-remotes for about $61.00 + shipping. Without seeing a picture Im not even sure if thst will help ya man. If you wanna try to see if an alighnment will help then get the remote. I would advise you against doing any sort of technical alighnments as this set has high voltage around inside even afterv its been disconnected for a while. Good Luck
Posted on Jun 09, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2016 | Sanyo Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 01, 2014 | Samsung La32d400 32" Hd Lcd Wide Screen Tv...
Sep 03, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Aug 30, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jun 23, 2011 | Philips 32PFL5403D/27 32 in. LCD TV
May 27, 2011 | LG 50PG20 50 in. Plasma HDTV
May 22, 2011 | Insignia NSLTDVD26 LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 26, 2011 | LG 50PG20 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Jan 03, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Oct 20, 2013 | Hitachi UltraVision 55HDS52 Television
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: