- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
Turn on your BT125 by presiing button for 4-5 secs
in ur dopod go to settings>communication>blutooth
In the mode tab:check on > turn on bluetooth and >make device visible to others
Then go to devices tab: click on add new devices, your dopod will start searching nereby bluetooth devices...during this time press the button on your BT125 for about 2 secs, it will try to connect to dopod and a message will be displayed : "BT125 wants to connects......" say yes ...it will ask for the passkey enetr 0000 and there you go ...tada
Pass keys for bluetooth pairings are usually 0000 unless the item is user configurable and the user changes it to improve security. I do not believe that headset is configurable so 0000 should work just fine.