I got this paper jam on my canon mp 145. and i already get the paper jam out of printer. but my problem is this the E 3 always appear and i cant use all the function on my printer. i tried to reset using the solution posted in fixya but it doesnt work what should i do? im running out of option is there any other solution to this E3 error codes?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A Canon MP145 E4 Error Code means that your Printer didn't detect the Ink Cartrigde. It sometimes happen when you're using a non-original cartridge or infusing it. When Canon Printer detect this abnormality, the first Canon self defense system is by Stop Printing. And then displaying some messages on your Computer Screen, indicating that your ink cartridge have to be replaced because it's EMPTY.
Below are the manual way to correct this problem :
1. Turn On Your Printer.
2. Wait Till The Printer Led Screen Show The Error Code ( E4).
3. Then Press and Hold Black & Color Button for about 5 - 10 seconds.
Hope that your problem is solved.Dont forget to give a positive feedback after pressing the accept button.
with the printer powered off but connected to a power source , you must:
1. Press stop/reset button, and then press [ON/OFF] button to restart
2. Press [ON/OFF] again and then press twice the stop/reset button.
3. Press [ON/OFF] & Stop/reset button together, this time to enter the repair status and power lights will be green,
4. Press stop/reset button 4x and warning lights will be go out in [ON/OFF]button.
5. Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) and then turn it on again.
Use with your own risk ,
i’ll try this way and my Pixma MP145 not blink again.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5 Unplug cable power. (for MP145 / MP150)
6 Turn Off Power. (for MP160)
Note if the above steps did not work's means you need to check your Carriage;
Hope this helps...
Hi this works with some canon priters try ir codes for reset:
1. Press and hold the POWER button 2. Turn off the printer by disconnecting the printer power cable, 3. turn on the printer, still holding the POWER button The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green. 4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange. 5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green. 6. Release both buttons. 7. Reconnect the printer cable. 8. And it should be reset.
All best: Pineworks
When you got Error 4 on your printer canon MP145 It’s means one of your cartridge color/black has detected no ink. It happened maybe the printer MP145 is not used for long time. Don’t thinking your Cartridge is damaged. We can not do resetting procedure MP145 to resolve this I have tried it and failed.
When it happened to me I don’ want to go to the service center. We can guest what they say about that “your printer cartridge need to be changed” don’t believe. I go to Search Engine, browse and browse again finally today I found the guide for resolving the canon MP145 Error 4.
how to resolving error 4 on printer canon MP145 Press Reset/Stop Button about 5 second or more until the error 4 disapper. It worked! Save your money for newcartridges.