- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. dog chewed through the cable between the keyboard and the computer
2. cat chewed through the cable between the keyboard and the computer
3. child chewed through the cable between the keyboard and the computer
4. child with scissors cut through the cable between the keyboard and the computer
5. adult spilled a beer onto the keyboard
6. teenager spilled a sugar-rich soft-drink onto the keyboard
7. well-meaning computer-illiterate mother-in-law put the keyboard into the dishwasher
Without more details about the exact problem you're having, these are the best answers.
Do NOT click on the large "Download Now" as it downloads a PDF viewer you do not need.
Go down to a little red download that is in red. One has to fight with the page a bit and eventually the download of the manual will occur. If you can't make it work, email me and I can send it to you.
one of the F keys turns certain keys on the right side to number keys, so it can act like a full size keyboard with the 10 key panel on the right.. Look carefully at the F keys to determine which one it is. Or consult the manual.