Question about Initial IDM-1250 Portable DVD Player
How can i unlock my Initial IDM -1250 Portable Dvd Player so i can play all Dvd .
Quick 10 Steps:
- Down 2x
1. turn Power 'On' - slider switch left side of unit
using the included credit card remote:
2. press 'Setup' button, bottom left (next to down arrow button) to display menus
3. 'Down' arrow 2x to Preferences menu
4. press 'Play' > button, center of arrow buttons, to select Preferences menu
5. press numbers: '2,5,3,1,3,5'
6. 'Left' arrow < button
7. 'Down' arrow button
8. you should now see REGION CODE 1 or similar
9. Press '10/0' button for all region, or whatever region you want
10. Press 'Play' > button again
11. Press 'Setup' button to exit menus.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2012 | Initial IDM-1731 Portable DVD Player with...
Dec 27, 2010 | Initial IDM-1210 Portable DVD Player
Sep 12, 2010 | Initial IDM-831B Portable DVD Player with...
Jan 11, 2010 | Initial IDM-1250 Portable DVD Player
Jun 12, 2009 | Initial IDM-1731 Portable DVD Player with...
Mar 18, 2009 | Initial IDM-1731 Portable DVD Player with...
Nov 13, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-LA95 Portable DVD Player
Mar 21, 2008 | Initial IDM-1731 Portable DVD Player with...
Aug 14, 2007 | Initial IDM-7110 Portable DVD Player
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!