Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Print unable 4f
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
UNABLE TO PRINT 4F
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
Some part need to be replace it like a Engine that move the rubber thing....the rubber that move the head...either the mainboard need to be replace or that small engine need to be replace..... Usually using generic ink will coz the faulty try not using any chemical to waste the print head...
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
SOURCE: unable to print 46
This is mainly due to dirty machine. Try following my steps:-
1. Press the Menu & Mono start keys. Next press the up arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. Press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. Enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero.
5. Press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. Enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
· Machine off
· Switch on the machine while holding down the “menu”button until all the leds are flashing on/off. Now you are in “maintenance” mode.
· Press 80
· Press the “mono start” button several times until you see “purge: xxxx”
· Press “2783” in order to reset the purge counter. You will see: “purge:0000”
· Press the "stop" button.
· Press “99” to exit the maintenance mode.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
SOURCE: unable to print 50
simple driver configuration problem linux is (the Cups printing system) is pretty universal just get your settings right or even cr even surrogate settings it should work
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
SOURCE: I am getting error Unable
I'm afraid there is no simple solution to this problem.
Error codes 50 and 51 refer to problems with the purging mechanism - some of the whirring and clicking noises you hear when the machine self cleans or starts up are it purging ink from the print head. Through some very clever mechanics, the machine uses the paper feed motor (running in the opposite direction to normal) to perform purging.
Possible causes listed in the Brother Service Manual for this error code range from "simple" things like a misaligned cam, to complex problems with the main control board. However, whatever it is, dismantling these machines isn't staright forward and parts are very diffciult to obtain and very, very expensive, so much so that 99 times out of a 100, it isn't cost effective to repair.
You could approach a Brother service agent, but it's highly probably that they will charge you more than buying an equivalent brand new machine.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2015 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2011 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 02, 2011 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2007 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!