Question about LG VX3100
My phone got in some water and i was able to take out the batterry right away and let it dry for a few minutes. when i replace the battery and turn the phone on , the message was that the phone was completely charged and the battery meter was blinking as if still charging. also the phone does not produce any sound at all.
Take apart the phone and put it in a plastic bag with silica gel(the things you find in a shoebox in a packet labled DO NOT EAT) this acts a dessicant and aborbs the water right out. its also used to keep moisture outta the shoes. fun fact for ya there
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Since cellphones have ways of indicating water damage (internally AND externally), warranty service is pretty much out of the question. You can TRY using a blowdryer (on LOW heat) to make sure the insides of the phone are dry, and put the battery back in to see if works. Incidently, the lithium-ion batteries in cellphones are potentially dangerous; anything that might short them out, like physical damage, water inside, could cause them to catch fire and burn like a flare! Also, you don't want to get them too hot, say over 140 degrees F-same result.
Posted on Jun 24, 2007
The audio circuit have short probably,the motherboard have replace to new one...or change the component of the board
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
My phone screen satys white an changes to its normal state when it feels like. [ LG cg300 ]
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
Try reprogramming your phone or flash it.
Posted on Aug 10, 2007
I suggest takeing it appart letting it dry out for bout a week then it should work, ive damaged a the k610i this way and that is what i did now it works!
Posted on Jul 23, 2007
You have to wait more than a few minutes.. try a few days with the battery off.
Posted on Jul 05, 2007
When I waterlogged my phone...I took out the battery and sim etc. and dried it all with a hairdryer...this dries even the parts you can't see. Mine worked fine after that. Might help...
Posted on Jun 14, 2007
Your phone got the worst thing that could ever happens to a phone. Its now liquid damage even if you got the phone fix there is no guaranty that the phone will ever work properly. My suggest to you is when you get pisst off about your phone cos its not working properly....is repalce it with a new one. soldierruel
Posted on Jun 03, 2006
You need a new battery.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
The phone must a short circuit on the devices inside. it will consume the battery triple than its normal consumption. also your buzzer interface get wet or your buzzer damaged.
Posted on Jun 01, 2007
SOURCE: my enV will not charge!
Hey i think i just figured out the problem to all the port charging issues for the envy and envy 2 phones with verizon. its not the phones, its the charger cord! the part that goes into the phone. it gets pulled out over time from pulling the cord out of the phone all the time. get a pair of pliers. grab the end and push the metal end of the cord against somthing hard, push it back in so it is at the appropriate depth. this should make it charge properly again!
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
SOURCE: LG Renoir Battery issues
My renoir has just developed this issue.
I have tried 2 batteries, tried re-flashing the firmware (even tried a custom firmware) and nothing.
I am buying another battery to see if i were unlucky with the battery I bought.
This does not appear to be an uncommon issue as I have found several threads online regarding this. No definitive answer as yet.
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
on Mar 03, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 02, 2011 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Mar 16, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Feb 19, 2010 | LG enV3 VX9200 Cell Phone
Jun 26, 2009 | Samsung Propel Cell Phone
Jun 15, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 27, 2008 | LG VX9800 Cellular Phone
542 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!