Question about Panasonic NV-GS30 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
I have code F02, can you expalne where is problem?
Posted on Apr 04, 2008
Try dismantling the case body near the switch, there are several phillips screws, then check to see that the switch is functioning- it might be fluff in the switch mechanism.
Posted on Aug 18, 2007
Seen loads of these problems. Some get fixed by simply using panasonic tapes, some require cleaning with some alcohol, including the head(cleaning tapes clean only head, not the rest of the mechanism), some by tapping, some by smacking, some take out the battery and put it back, and some are stuck with it ;[ Try finding out what the error code is and post back. To get the error code, you need to hold down the fade/stop button and the record button for 3 secs, the error code should be displayed in the viewfinder, in the top right hand corner. Good luck
Posted on Jun 04, 2006
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2013 | Televison & Video
This can be due to many faults and need a full check up but I can fill up with few tips.
1. If the cassette loads and the take up spool does not turn then the machine will shut and rewind.
2. If the take up spool rotates but then it shuts down then the reel sensor at the bottom of the forward wheel can be faulty- there are opto devices or proximity sensors/magnetic type.
3. If the drum does not rotate it will shut down as well a fault in the SERVO section.
4. Defective HALL IC can shut the switching and so the servo will shut down the processor.
5. Fault in the power section to deliver the correct voltage to the circuits/loading servo to take up.
6. Finally if the loading is not to the MODE switch point or failure of mode can make the loading to trip as it will not complete the load to the desired point.
Sep 27, 2011 | Cameras
Apr 05, 2011 | LG MG64 VHS VCR
Aug 05, 2010 | Emerson EWV601 S-VHS VCR
Sep 08, 2009 | Panasonic Video Cameras
Mar 14, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 16, 2008 | JVC HR-DVS3 Mini DV/S-VHS VCR
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: