Question about HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I tried to print an email and the printer made rough noise and now it will not print. Paper feeds halfway then gives error message. Sometimes paper feeds crooked, sometimes it comes through with a bent corner, and sometimes it seems to feed very smooth but then stops in the middle. I have checked for paper jams, power cycled printer, checked properties to conrim proper paper settings, power is not to surge protector and everything else on the troubleshooting list. Im lost
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
The problem is my printer when on it appear 'the cover is open' and it's pointed to the ink catridge...
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 20, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 11, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 08, 2014 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: