Question about Philips HDD065 MP3 Player
GOODMANS GTV76W4 32"
1. Turn your TV on.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
If at this point the LED on the Sky remote control blinks three times then all possible codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step one, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.
At the end of the sequence, if you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
065 064 100 588 285 037 292 544 207 318 363 399 402 515 527 392 371 245 563 297 584 060 103 263 508 063 616 055
Follow the steps below
1* Select any channel on the TV.
2* Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3* Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5*Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 25, 2011 | Goodmans GTVL19W17HDF 19 in. LCD TV
Jul 18, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 09, 2017 | Goodmans Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2010 | Goodmans GTVL32W27HDF 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 02, 2009 | Garmin Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2010 | Philips HDD065 MP3 Player
567 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: