I have a Dell xps 1530, I am trying to chat via yahoo messenger but unfortunately I am not able to receive any broadcast from other users neither my web invitation is shown on their systems.I have reinstalled my web cam and messenger several times and disabled all security options,yet nothing is working for me. When a new window is opening for a web cam request, it is showing the "user's web cam is not connected" and then "Navigation to this page is cancelled".
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first make sure your web cam is perfectly ok.
open yahoo messenger login your account
click messenger menu then click view webcam
then a window will open a warning message check donot show again then ok
then choose you internet connection choose broadband
then it will open a window with your webcam.
if you want your friends to view your webcam
just chat with them, and in action menu click invite to view my webcam.
you can see in your webcam window how many viewers you have and if you are broadcasting.
It may be your' internet connection. If ur using a wireless router in you house try to connect you PC to that router via ethernet cord. IT could be that you have 2 many web brousers open. Try to close some when attempting Yahoo Messenger chat.
Hi, Please make sure that your dell's webcam is turned on.
yahoo messenger webcam
1. Turn on Yahoo Messenger and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already.
2. Click the Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3. While you are talking to a friend click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window.
4. Click on a contact from your Contact List, then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5. Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
Others:*1. Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
*2. Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed.
Try downloading these software packages from dell.