Hi i am sagar...I took the handset on Sept29 08...Problem is that I was talking on phone and after i ended my call display was not visible at all..Then i took the handset to the service centre and he said you will be charged Rs 4500/ as the display has been broken down...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are two ways, by clearing the Device Storage or you can try a hard reset, here are the steps:
To clear storage: 1. Tap Start > Settings > System Tab > Clear Storage 2. Enter "1234" now tap yes
To Hard reset:
1. Press and hold the TALK and END buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of the device 2. Release the stylus and continue pressing the TALK and END buttons and you will see a message on the screen that says "This operation will delete all you personal data...." now press ACTION to proceed 3. Release the TALK and END buttons and then press ENTER on your device
You can try resetting the fone. try a soft reset first, by pressing down the reset button with the stylus. if that doesnt help try a hard reset. To perform a hard reset, first hold down the Talk and End keys together and then press the reset button with the stylus. Release the reset button, but continue pressing the Talk and End keys until you see this message on the screen :"This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Action to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel". Release the Talk and End keys and press the Enter key on the fone. It will be back to factory settings.
Not sure if this is relevant for your handset model but it may work.
All you need to do is hold down the Send and End Call buttons down firmly and push the stylus up in the little hole near the usb port (Reset Button) and wait till the screen says that the phone is going to format and all data will be lost press the soft key to continue. Then when it says that press the center button and it will show Fat formatting and Rom formatting. This will erase all data on your touch so make sure you back up. After turn on the phone and go through the set up.
Of course this will erase ALL data that was originally saved on the handset.
Also if the previous owner does not recall setting a password try just typing "1" then unlock. I read somewhere that this sometimes works???
Hi, Warning: Performing a Hard/Master Reset will remove all of your data (settings, files, 3rd party applciations, etc.) from your device and will only reload the Windows Mobile Software and components
1 . Hold down the talk and end button together and using the stylus press the reset button on the bottom of the phone.
2. Release the reset button , but keep on holding the talk and end button till you see a message on the screen " This operation would delete all your personal information............."
3. Release talk and end button and press enter .
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock a BlackBerry pearl 81XX :
1. Insert any sim card 2. Turn off all of the wireless connections 3. Go to Options 4. Select Advanced Options 5. Select SIM Card 6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen) 7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing ) 8. Type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing ) 9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code 10. if you not already have the code, then i suggestBlackBerryMEP.COMto get it from . 11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" ) 12. Restart your BlackBerry .
Are you using a bluetooth headset or using the Sidekick as is? One of the problems might be that you have your handset volume turned up too high so that the incoming audio gets fed back through the microphone. Try turning down the sound and see if that helps.
Mine is also like this, but I now live in Spain. Will I still be able to take it back to the store when I am next in UK ( still within 12 months of buying it) or will they say they wont replace it, cos I have a Spanish SIM card in it now?
THIS IS A GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS I WOULD SUGGEST YOU ONE THING PLEASE IF YOU CAN CREATE A GPRS SETTINGS LINK FOR THE HANDSETS CHINA SO WE DON'T A PROBLEM TO CALL UP ALL THE RELATED OPERATOR AS THEY ARE WELL ATTENDING BUT WE WANT A EASY WAY TO GET INTERNET OR WAP ON MOBILE AS NOKIA BRAND COMPANY DOES BY WWW.NOKIA-ASIA.COM SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN DO SOME NEEDFULL