When Ever I Open Any App (downloaded to my Memory Card), Themes or Games The File Doesn't Open.I Formatted My Memory Card 4 Times in A Row Because I Was Showing "Memory Card Corrupted" In The Memory Card Option In The Settings Menu. After The 5th Time It Has Come Properly.I Haven't Put Anything Into The Memory Card Except Some Pic And Some Themes. Currently Now The Themes Option Is Now Not Opening.
MY MAMORY CARD DOS'T WORK
WHEN I CONNECTED TO CARD FROM PC
IT IS NOT OPEN
IT SAY DO YOU WANT FARMAT AND WHEN I FARMET IT AFTER COMPLETING FARMAT IT SAY UNABLE COPMLET FARMAT BUT YET ALSO DON'T OPEN
PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLAME
I used this FREE program to recover 350 photos lost on a corrupted SD memory card (improperly ejected). **The trick I used was not to insert the SD card directly into my CPU's memory card reader, rather I had an after market cheapo single SD Cardreader that plugged into an open USB port (stuck the card in this and then into a USB on my CPU). That somehow made the connection that allowed this program to recover the files. It took a few hours because most files were 4 mbs, but I believe it recovered every single one.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your phone is supported java and symbian application you can install via file mgr, open file .sis/ file .jar automatically install and youwillgetquestionsaboutwherethe applicationwill be stored(phonememory/memorycard)
ifyouwant to downloadapplicationsorgamesforyourphonecan download atthe site http://symbian-freeware.com or download themes on site http://brthemes.com
Just download one from the net, copy and paste it in your memory card using theUSB data cable, and open it using your phone. It will automatically install the file. No need for other software to have it installed. Also, not all sis files are compatible with the 5233. I suggest you visit ownskin.com if you want free sis files. I find mio akiyama very cute. Hope this helps!! or you could also try this... hi follow these steps
1. Transfer the .sis file to your phone via IR/BT/Cable,(or wap using the wap id).
2. Locate the .sis file using the built in "File Manager" app (in the tools menu),and install the theme to the location of your choice (mmc/phone memory).
3. You can now delete the .sis file.
4. Click on Themes in the main menu,and move left or right to select the memory location you installed the theme to,then select "apply"
1. Do not save any new file to memory card. 2. Connect your card to computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in My Computer. 3. Download recovery software, recommended one is this photo recovery (simply because i was using it and it worked) http://www.asoftech.com/apr/ 4. Install and open the photo recovery program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your deleted photos.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Possible Causes and Solutions
Cause 1 - Phone Memory Full - Nokia 3110c mobile phone has
got 9MB of internal memory. Solution - Keep the free space between 350 to 500 KB, so as
to keep things running smoothly on your phone and prevent Nokia 3110c from
restarting. Cause 2 - Changing Themes - Some people have reported that
the phone restarts automatically when they try changing display themes on the
phone. Solution - Don’t get your phone loaded with too many themes
downloaded from the internet or atleast, don’t switch themes frequently. These
themes, mind you, also load up things into your already falling Nokia 3110c
phone memory. Cause 3 - Memory Cards - Some people have reported that
Nokia 3110c restarts due to some issues with the memory card. Solution - Remove the card, get it formatted and then
insert it back and then restore factory settings. This just might solve the
issue. Cause 4 - Transferring data via Blueooth / USB data cable
(or) Updating Music Library - A few people have reported that their Nokia 3110c
mobile phone restarts when updating the music library. Solution - Don’t try updating of music library frequently
or don’t often transfer data in/out of your Nokia 3110c phone. Cause 5 - MP3 files Solution - This may seem dumb, but consider converting all
your MP3 music files to WMA and then store them on the memory card. Some users