- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This applies to Tally 7.2 and above.
1. You can export only registers and not masters
2. In any view register mode the export / import option becomes availble.
3. Click export.
4. Tally prompts you for a file name. The default name is always Tally.txt.
5. Pl rename the file to represent the ledger you are exporting else Tally will over write an existing file.
6. Tally will always save the file in the same drive / folder where Tally data resides. You cannot change this.
7. The file saved is the CSV file.
8. Open this file with Excel and map the fields.
This sounds like an Microsoft Excel issue. The Windows printer driver controls how printing is done regardless of your printer settings.
Excel controls the format of your page with column widths and line height. Depending on your version of Excel, after selecting your print range and your margins, you will need to go to Page Setup and select "Fit to" -- select 1 page wide and a larger number of pages tall.
tally incorrect version (11) ....for gold ultimate crack users... i have solved it ... go to data folder of tally rename the new data 10000 to 10000n open tally erp 9 crack version on select company press ctrl+alt + r your new data will not b showing than open tally data folder again and change the name of folder from 10000n to 10000
than press again ctrl+ alt +R
now in list you will be shown with new data press enter
yes it will not work on windows 7 but you can run tally 9 you have option of downgrade the windows 7 or migrate to tally 7 to 9 otherwise it will not work, Hope this helps. Please rate my response. Thanks. Have a good day.
whenever you are going to export any tally report into excel then press alt+e then press backspace and the will blink on the status of ascii,html,and xml options popup then choose ascii then choose condensed or deatailed then press enter.then close tally.after closing tally open excel, click file then open then choose c drive where the tally folder is installed then choose all files you see that a notepad is being created then click on it then choose colon semicolon with next and next procedure then it will automatically arrange in excel sheet.