If you have access to the computer through the teachers account, all you have to do is throw out the multiple users control panel, multiple users extension and the prefrences, once you restart the multiple users are deactivated.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
https://www.reference.com > Technology > Software
Teachers and administrators may request their school's district code by contacting RenWeb support at the phone number available on the RenWeb website, but ...
Please provide your email address to the front office before attempting to login to Renweb. The School District Code is: tcs-ca. The user name will be your email ...
1. 5 digits, Used to prevent unauthorized access to certain functions on the phone
2. Where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Default: The default lock code for Nokia Series 60 devices is 12345.
4. Forgotten - If you've changed this code and forgotten it - you will need to visit a Nokia authorized service center, who will be able to reset the lock code for you.
1. 4 digits, an optional 4 digit code to protect your SIM
2. where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Forgotten -If you keep trying, you'll eventually get locked out and need to contact your network operator for a PUK code
1. 8 digits, You'll be asked for this 8 digit code if you've entered the wrong SIM code more than the allowed number of times. You'll need to contact your network operator to get this lock lifted.
You need to use VPN to unblock youtube. Unlike proxy which only works with certain applications, VPN encrypts your entire traffic so "man in the middle" doesn't know which websites you're visiting.
Reference: What is VPN and Why Use It
In OS X, if you're the administrative (or only) user, you can reset the admin/user password using the OS X installation disk #1. Put the disk in the CD drive & restart the eMac while holding the "C" key down (Restart is also on the Apple menu, top-left corner of your screen). When the Installer opens, click "Utilities" then Restart. When the Installer asks you what language, pick one (maybe English?) 8¬), click continue (arrow) then Utilities again & choose "Reset Password"; the system will guide you through the steps. Once you've reset the user password, restart the eMac, then you can log in using the new password. You'll probably want to reset your "Keychain" password to match your new login password – otherwise it'll ask for your password every time it needs one for a program. "Keychain Access" is in the 'Utilities' folder, which is inside the 'Applications' folder.
—> Important: if the old Users Home Folder was encrypted ("FileVault" protected), you'll need the old user's password, or the eMac's Master password to access the files in the Home Folder – otherwise, the Home folder's files will be lost. As a new user, you'll have your own Home Folder & access to all application programs.
Yes you need to start off the install disk, star off the install disk and it will come up to the installer window, depending on the version of OS X the menus will be different. Installer for 10.1-103 and Utilities for 10.4-10.5, select the Reset Password function and you will see a picture of your hard drive, select it and a list of users will appear and you can then reset their passwords.