a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey welcome to fixya. I hope u 'll
be fine. Actually there is no themes format avalible for Moto Rizr Z3. So u cannot change the themes on your Moto Rizr Z3. But u can download latest wallpapers, videos and ringtones for your cell
WWW.ModMyMoto.com You'll find here anything you need to modify your motorola phone. You'll find there a program wich helps you install your skins in your phone.I think it's called "Skin manager" or something like that.Read carefully there on the site; it's very easy; I used to modify my Motorola z3 phone ;)
download first the skiman (skin File manager) and install the program to your computer. it install the skin directly to your phone through USB... i suggest to search the program in yahoo web. you skin download the skins specified by your phone unit in this site mobile9.com and mobiles24.com
1) Download P2K Commander (make sure the archive has the p2kdrivers folder). Unzip and run P2KCommander . 2) Point your Device Manager to the p2kdrivers folder and install the Motorola MCU Data logger, etc... devices. 3) If your skin folder has a 'install_yourskin.p2kc' file, just click it and P2KCommander will install the skin. 4) If the install.p2kc file is missing read below: - Open P2KTools
- Plug Your Phone on the Cable * On E398, V635 I sugest take the TransFlash off
- When the status apear 'Connected'
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the file list.
- Select the folder 'Skins'
- Right Click on the folder 'Skins' Will apear a sub-menu Select the option 'Create Folder'
- Put the Name of the Skin, must be the same name of the '*.ski' File!
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the new file list.
- Select the new folder that was cereated. (The one that contain the same name of the *.ski)
- Hit 'Upload' to upload the skin files to the phone.
- Select all the files with *.DAT and *.Ski Extension
- Hit 'Open' to Upload
- Wait a Minute while P2KTools Send the files to your phone.
To install new skin ,u need to download skimanv0.47 software u find it on web.then download motorola USB driver software from motorola.com. u need to register on motorola.com. then skin manager software could read ur phone skin . Download skin from modmymoto.com and install it using skimanv0.47 on ur phone and enjoy!!!! i usind vista skin on my phone now, if any problem firstname.lastname@example.org
here is the link where you can find all information to install themes on motorola
download various themes from link below for motorola