Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
It could be some of your system application cause your internet explorer not to open. I suggest to try the steps below.
1. Click start
2, go to Run, then type this command in the box.
a pop window will show up on the screen.
3. Look for Services as one of the tab of the window.
4. Under services, look for a smal box at the bottom portion of the screen that say "hide all microsoft services" then click on disable all.
5. Look for Startup tab on the same window screen. Then click on Disable all. Click on apply then "Ok/ Close"
6. Restart your computer. After restarting your computer. You will see the system configuration utility window. just put a check on a small box that say "Do no show the message" then click Ok.
7. Try to open your internet explorer icon.
Keep me posted.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition English...
Mar 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
May 13, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 25, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T60 Notebook
Oct 14, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Oct 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!