Question about Linksys WRT300N Wireless Router
Tryed to hook up my ps3 and cant get it to work
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
Make sure the same SSID and network key is configured on your PS3's wireless settings. To get the SSID and network key do the following steps.
1. Open your Internet Explorer and type http://192.168.1.1 on the Address Bar
2. It will prompt you for username and password. Type admin on the password, leave it blank for username. If admin password doesn't work, type your own password.
3. When you get to the Setup page of the router, go to Wireless tab. Take not of the SSID or the Wireless Network Name.
4. Now click the sub-tab Wireless Security that's under the Wireless tab. Take note of the Security Mode. If it is WPA-Personal, take note of the Shared Key or Passphrase. If the Security Mode is WEP, take note of the WEP key # 1.
5. Now all you need to do is access the Wireless Settings of your PS3 and configure manually the SSID and the Security Key. Then reboot the router and PS3. That should do it.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
The best thing to do here is to reset the router and reconfigure it back, to reset the router just press and hold the reset button of it for 10 seconds and then after that power off the router for 10 seconds and then reconfigure it back....
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2012 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jun 16, 2012 | Routers
Nov 10, 2009 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Nov 03, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Oct 26, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 29, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 28, 2009 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Jan 12, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 06, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
503 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: