- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use the Transfer feature to redirect a call to the appropriate person.
To use the Transfer feature to direct a call to a third party:
To return to the original call, if the transfer is incomplete:
1. Press the Transfer soft key. The other
party is on hold and a dial tone sounds.
The LCD indicator light flashes steadily.
2. Dial the DN to which the call is to be
transferred or use Personal Directory,
Redial List, or Callers List to select a
number to dial.
3. When that number rings or a person
answers, press the Transfer soft key to
connect the calling party.
If the person called is not available,
press the line (DN) key (next to the LCD
indicator) to reconnect to the original
You need to configure your CS 1000 for Personal Directory / Redial List / Callers List through Element Manager. Instructions for doing this are in the IP Line Fundamentals NTP. You can download the NTP from www.nortel.com/support.
Generally, you dial feature 981 to get in, then extension number and password. If you have no new messages it will say that, then give you the option to review old messages. To delete a message you press 76. If that doesn't work, login to your mailbox, press 8* then 6 to get to "go to message" then press the message number and #. If you have an on-site administrator, they can delete your mailbox as well, otherwise you will have to call your tech help service and have them erase it remotely.
1. Reset the phone by disconnecting and re-connecting power.
2. When the Nortel logo appears, press each of the four soft keys in sequence.
3. If no other configuration changes are required, press OK repeatedly until the “PC
Port? 1-ON 0-0FF” option appears.
4. Press 1 to enable the PC Port or 0 to disable the PC Port.
5. Select OK to confirm the change.
6. Restart the IP Phone.
When the IP Phone is restarted, the firmware sets the PC Port status accordingly