Question about Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Ahh..ok..that is what i needed to know..
try it with the last known good configuration if that is an option..you are not too far off..
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2012 | Sony VAIO VGN-N130G/W Notebook
Feb 27, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Flamingo Pink
Oct 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire AM1610-U1201A PC Desktop
May 30, 2009 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
Oct 29, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S2692 Notebook
Jul 27, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite 2060CDS Notebook
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: