Question about Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
This is generally due to failed firmware updates, etc....here is something to try that has worked for some others:
1. connect the archos to the PC
2. click on repair
3. click on done and wait for a few seconds and you will see the archos as a drive in your windows (be patiant it takes some time)
4. once you see the drive, open it and make sure the System folder is empty, if not delete the file that exists there.
5. download firmware from archos website and put the firmware update file directly on the root of the archos drive
6. click repair again on the archos and done.
I've been told this does not always work on the first attempt, so give it a couple of tries if the first attempt fails.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2011 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Nov 04, 2010 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jul 29, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jul 09, 2009 | Archos 605 Wifi Portable Multimedia Player
Jun 07, 2009 | Archos 605 Wifi Portable Multimedia Player
Mar 20, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jan 20, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jun 30, 2008 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Feb 18, 2008 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jan 31, 2008 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!