Question about Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
I started the slef cleaning cycle in the oven and it ran for about an hour and a half before we realized that a pan was lsft in there oven. The smell that remains in our home is very strong. We have had all windows open and doors for over 6-8 hours adn the smell is still strong. Any advice on how to help remove the smell from the home? there is no plastic left in the oven. part of the handle burnt off and incinarated. The pan we through out. Will the oven smell again next time we use it? There are no plastic remain in the oven. It is all "dust" from the process. Please help with the home smell and the use of oven again. thank you
The service techs at servepro fire/water damage cleanup and restoration might have a few free suggestions, they deal with smoke damage/residual odor issues every day.
Servpro Industries, Inc.
801 Industrial Boulevard
Gallatin, TN 37066
Phone: (615) 451-0200
Fax: (615) 451-0291
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 10, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
May 15, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 26, 2011 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Apr 22, 2011 | Hotpoint Microwave Ovens
Nov 27, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 20, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 06, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 22, 2010 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Sep 06, 2008 | KitchenAid KBMC140HSS Convection/Microwave...
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!