An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: how to work scanner and copier on my image class...
If you have the CD that came with it, the User Manual is on it.If you insert it into your CD drive the setup menu should appear with a "View User's Manual" button. If you don't have the CD, let me know.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you can make copies but you cannot scan documents to folder or email then I would consult your resident IT person. If you are not able to make copies but the machine prints then you have a bad scan lamp. If you are not able to make copies or print and the scan lamp is as bright as can be then your laser unit is shot.
HI there please click the link below & get the user manual. LINK
1. install the driver disk for HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer.
2. Open the flap & put a image or paper.
3. press Scan button.
4. Scan copy will come in your computer.
Thanks & waiting for your feedback.
To scan a document using the Lexmark Imaging Studio on ur Lexmark X3470, follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark X3400 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio." 2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share." 3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents." 4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer. 5. Click on "start" to scan.
To make a standalone copy:
1. Load the paper.
2. Select the "Copy quality" you want.
3. Open the top cover of the All-In-One.
4. Place the item you want to copy face down on the scanner glass. Make sure the upper left corner of the front of the item aligns with the arrow on the right of the All-In-One.
5. Close the top cover.
6. Change copy settings as needed.
Press "Black Copy" or "Color Copy."
One thing to check and be sure of is that your printer cable (USB) is definately a USB 2.0 cable. Canon have an issue with their printers with scanners in that the data flow sometimes isn't sufficient when an older USB cable is used. The slightest drop of data on startup or during scanning will cause a stop.
Worth trying and has sometimes solved the problem for my customers.