An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: screen shows JUM error 182 reset ???????
Upgrade to BlackBerry Device Software 4.0 Service Pack 2.
Complete the following workarounds until the problem is resolved:
1. Perform a hard reset on the BlackBerry device.
A hard reset involves physically removing the battery from the smartphone and then reinserting it. To perform a hard reset, complete the following steps:
1) Remove the battery cover from the back of the BlackBerry smartphone. 2) Remove the battery, and then reinsert it after a few seconds. 3) Replace the battery cover.
2. Delete and reload the data on the BlackBerry device.
In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Application Loader and click Next.
Verify the correct applications are selected and clickNext.
Select the option for Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications and click Next.
Click Finish. The data on the BlackBerry device is deleted and reloaded.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
oof. JUM= oh ****. What JUM error code is it?? With the phone on pull the battery out. I doubt that will do anything but it's the easiest and what do you have to lose ?? And when that doesn't work download a program called JL commander and wipe the phone clean, re-install the OS. Hope you backed up your info
You need to go to blackberry.com and download the latest Blackberry Desktop Software for your phone. It can then reload and/or upgrade the OS on the phone. Yours appears to be corrupt so you would need to use this method or use an MFI Multiloader but that is your next option if this doesn't fix it for you.....
A. Turn on phone with full battery and non-T-Mobile SIM in place. Allow phone to completely boot up to Wrong SIM screen.
B. Enter from Wrong SIM Screen
*#7465625# to confirm lock status
C. Scroll through Interrogate Screen
1. Network lock - Active (this is the one you'll be deactivating) 2. Subset lock - inactive 3. SP lock - inactive 4. CP lock - inactive 5. SIM Card lock - inactive 6. Activa lock - inactive 7. Auto network lock - inactive 8. Auto subset lock - inactive 9. Auto SP lock - inactive 10. Auto CP lock - inactive 11. Auto SIM Card lock - inactive 12. Phone lock - inactive
D. Push "C" button under navigation button to clear Interrogate screen back to Wrong SIM screen
E. From the Wrong SIM screen enter the following:
*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# Those are two series of eight zeros. The phone will not show the zeros but will show dashes in their place.
Phone may make a small tone and at the bottom of the screen it will read "Network Personalized" or perhaps "Network Already Personalized"
F. Now input the following from whatever screen shows up:
#7465625*638*00000000# (again this is a series of eightzeros)
Phone may make small tone and will read "Network Lock Deactivated"
G. Turn off phone H. Re-start the handset and allow it to reboot. J. Enter from Standby Screen
*#7465625# to confirm lock removal status
K. Scroll through Interrogate Screen
1. Network lock - inactive (note that this lock is now inactive) 2. Subset lock - inactive 3. SP lock - inactive 4. CP lock - inactive 5. SIM Card lock - inactive 6. Activa lock - inactive 7. Auto network lock - inactive 8. Auto subset lock - inactive 9. Auto SP lock - inactive 10. Auto CP lock - inactive 11. Auto SIM Card lock - inactive 12. Phone lock - inactive
That's it. Your phone is ready to accept SIM cards from just about any GSM mobile telephone service provider in the world.
If you received a "wrong password" message you will need to insert a working SIM and reset the password to the default 8 zeroes "00000000". After that you may try this process again and it should work.