Question about Sibelius Educational & Reference Software
First of all, we have 2 music room, 15 PC in each room, we are using License server 5.1, in client PC we have version 5.2.5, we have 35 licenses. Here is the problem: This academic year, we upgraded the client PC. in 1 PC we installed everything and we put the image in all PC. when we rename the PC and connect to the domain, once you open the Sibelius 5 its showing the error like "Could not find License Server" and when you click "OK" it will close. I know something like the error is in License Server. Sometimes its opening but only in a few PC. You cannot open in all the PC at the same time. It will gives you the error saying that duplication in the license server. I installed windows XP SP3, but still the same. Any solution for this?
1. TS and TS licensing server are installed in the same 2003 server. The
lsview doesn’t list any TS licensing server.
2. If you open the Terminal Server Licensing, it shows “Finding servers… Connecting to \\apps\chicagotech.net. It never finds the apps server. There is not apps server in the network (They might remove this server from the network). After finishing the finding, there are two activated licensing servers listed, one is Windows 2000 server as 2000 TS licensing server and another one is Windows 2003 (also TS) as 2003 TS Licensing server.
3. The 2003 TS Licensing shows they are using Temporary License.
4. We modified the 2003 TS registry to point Licenseserver to itself (TS and TS license are the same server). That fixes the logon screen slow showing issue but not TS licensing issue.
for further querry
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
on Feb 27, 2010 | Educational & Reference Software
Jun 12, 2014 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
May 05, 2014 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
Use password reset disk to reset HP Windows server 2008 lost password.
1. If you have created it, insert it into HP computer and type incorrect password when you are asked to input logon password.
And then click "Reset Password" link to begin Windows server 2008 password reset.
2. If you have not prepared it before, create one now with Windows Password Genius.
Insert password reset disk into locked Windows server 2008, and boot HP server from reset disk. Choose account and click "Reset Password".
Sep 06, 2013 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
Sep 05, 2013 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
Dec 19, 2012 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
Apr 12, 2012 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
May 11, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard...
908 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: