for more information check some of these links... always use care and reserach the vendors carefully as you are well aware of many scams on the web these days. do not part with your money without being 110% sure you know who you are dealing with.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it was a bad idea modding your xbox because in order to do so they have to remove a special chip or rewire so the chip is skipped.this chip stopped your h77 turner lap from over heating which is what has happened causing it to leak.you need a new UNMODDED xbox oh and whatch that liquid it,s highly acidic
Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you see red rings around the power light. If you just bought it 7 months ago, it is still under warranty. Do not use one of the custom shops who say they will fix the red ring errors as this will void your warranty with Microsoft.
google for 'XBOX red ring of death',
it usually refers to poor cooling design on the xbox360,
the unit overheats, and has sometimes melted the solder on the gpu,
MS have a free recall for the heat fault up to 3 years from purchase, get the phone number from the xbox live website and get it repaired.
I have 3 sons, 3 xbox360s, and they have been returned to MS 7 times
well it seems that your xbox is well and truely broken. contact microsoft and tell them whats happened and if you have done nothing wrong to cause your 360 to break then they will repair/ replace your xbox for free
4 red lights is not necessarily a hardware failure or ring of death. The cause is usually from AV cable not being detected or not connected correctly.
The Eraser trick is good for Error 0102 make sure which error number you have!
1. Try to connect and disconnect the cable and see if it makes any changes on the red lights status. Note that not inserting the AV fully will cause the 4 lights error to appear.
2. Make sure the AV Cable and the connector in the Xbox console are proper and there is nothing banded or twisted.
3. Try to connect it to a different monitor maybe this is where the problem is.
4. Find the metal area where it plugs into the console this is called the AV Pack metal area. Use a dry, lint-free cloth and wipe it. Then try to plug the AV again.
* If you still can't make it to work and you have your warranty just send it in. If you don't have warranty I suggest trying the live chat support on Fixya!