Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
1. Put your iphone in the dock, with the USB cable disconnected from your computer.
2. Make sure the phone is off (The only way I got the phone to turn off is to hold the power button + the home button for like 15 seconds)
3. Once you know the phone is off, press and hold the HOME button then plug in the USB cable to your computer, keep holding the HOME button the whole time.
4. Next it should put a Yellow Triangle on your iphone and it should say "connect to itunes".
5. Now restore your phone, and you should be GOOD TO GO!
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | Apple iPhone 6
Jan 08, 2014 | Cell Phones
Mar 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Nov 03, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 21, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Oct 06, 2009 | HTC G1 Smartphone
May 28, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Apr 09, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 04, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!