I have a 1 gig memory card for my lgvx8300 and now my phone keeps saying player error...i also have a lot of songs on the card but only 2 were showing up when the player was working..i have tried different brands of micro cards with no luck....i have formatted different cards and phone is still saying 'player error'....please help if you can...thanks
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
u cannot select the folder to be monitored.. it will automatically search the whole memory card for songs.. If it is not able to find any music. then format ur phone and memory card. then again add ur songs to memory card music player will work.. And always keep phone memory empty
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
You have to reformat the card and start over. If that doesn't work then it may be possible the card was liquid damaged as well ... The contacts on the card should be COMPLETELY shiny ... no discolorations of any sort. or chunks missing.
ok, I have managed to use my sandisk 512mb card to put on music...even though I didnt know you had to format the disk in phone first (I dont recommend because all my music is individual clips and not in my music file), however once you see that the music is on the card via "my files" I went to the music player and hit options...then hit "add music from" then hit "memory card"...now you must put a check mark by all the music files you want to add to the music player (or choose "all" and hit ok) This will put your chosen songs off your card into the music player and you can see the song title at the top of your player screen and use the arrows to move through your songs/clips. Choose the song and hit play.