Fusic lg phone by sprint I need help!
I'm a bit late here. Lots of people with this problem. See the link at the bottom of this solution.
Some things they suggest:
1) Take the battery and memory card (if you use one) out of the phone.
2) With these removed, press the power button as if you were turning it on.
3) Wait at least 30 minutes.
4) Reinstall the battery and plug in the phone, but DO NOT TRY TO TURN IT ON.
5) Wait another 30 minutes.
6) Keeping it plugged in, see if it will turn on.
If it turns on, let it finish charging. You can reinsert your memory card a few minutes after it starts up.
If it doesn't turn on, you'll need to head to a store or call up Sprint about repair/replacement.
Other folks with this issue: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121588
Oct 11, 2008 |
LG Sprint Fusic LX550 Cellular Phone