Question about Seiko Le Grand Sport SDWF73 Wrist Watch
I recently purchased a Seiko Chronograph Water Resist 100 M watch with the alarm function. I can not figure out how to set the alarm. Can you help me out? Tom
Setting the alarm:
1. Pull the crown to the 2nd "click" (the possition you adjust the time) (Carefull: The seconds hand has to be on "12")
2. Press repeatedly button "B" to set ALARM hands to the time indicated by the main time hands (The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed)
3. Push the crown to normal possition
4. Pull the crown to the 1st "click".
5. Press repeatedly button "B" to set the desired alarm time. (The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed)
6. Push back the crown in to normal position.
At the designated time the alarm rings for 20 seconds, and it is automatically disengaged as it stops. To stop it manually, press button A or B.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 17, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 14, 2010 | Watches
Mar 09, 2010 | Watches
Feb 24, 2010 | Bulova Watch
Jan 25, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
Jan 15, 2010 | Watches
Jan 01, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
Dec 06, 2009 | Seiko Alarm Chronograph Titanium CASE AND...
Jan 13, 2008 | Seiko SNA553 Alarm Chronograph
595 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: