Make sure you've got heaps of grenades, the torque bow and the lancer. hit him with a grenade or the torque bow to get the kryll away from him, then unload a clip into his face. you'll have to do it a few times
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: gears of war.....im stuck lol
Alrite well ive beaten gears countless times and all you have to do is grab the torque bow and shoot ram in the chest. the bats roaming arounf him will scatter and then you take out your sniper and snipe him out in the head. depending on what difficulty your playing, you have yo shoot him a certain # of times untill he dies. add me as a friend on live. my gamer tag is
oh and by the way STAY IN THE LIGHT. DONT GO IN THE DARKNESS OR ELSE THE BATS WILL OWN YOU. happy gaming!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you talking about General Raam and the Kryll? If so, you have to stay in the light (other wise the kryll will kill you). The trick is to keep shooting at him, once the kryll leave him just keep shooting at him. Once he gets too close to you (he will gradually move closer), stay in the light and make your way to the opposite side (where Raam originally starts out) behind him (in front of you now) there's a torrent. Get on it, and shoot at the bad guy until he dies. (Make sure to keep in the light though, otherwise your efforts will be wasted thanks to the kryll.)
Ok guys we all know that the 360 was rushed and it has many glitch's on games, So im going make a 5 golden rule for the xbox 360 cause im sick of the same questions over and over...
1. If one game dosnt work try another game and see if it has the same problem.
2. Make sure that all cables are plugged in correctly.
3. If a game crashs and continue's too. Then replace it and see if you get the same problem.
4. Let you xbox have breaks for example.. Dont over use it cause it will burn out in the end.. So dont leave it on for 4 hours doing nothing cause ur wasting its life..
5. Ok guys this is the most importent one of all!!!. You your head.. If somthing goes wrong think why has it done that and try to solve it for yourself!! It feels good trust me... Or if you cant be bothered... then send me a messege. lol..
Well thank you for looking at this guys.. Im allways here to get you back on that train.
Can't help too much without knowing the type of router you have but, when the dashboard update occurred some xbox IPs were changed (last # in the sequence). Double check that this wasn't what happened, as it sounds like you previously did all the work for port forwarding. Check your network settings and compare it to your router settings.