I set my alarm. the alarm set up page is correct. the alarm icon is showing, but when it is time for the alarm to go off... nothing happens. the icon leaves the main page and no sound happens. i have checked the volume and have tried to reset and try different times nothing works. can you help?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you open the clock app and click on the alarm page, you should see all the alarms you have created, if any of the little alarm icons next to them are green it means that that alarm is enabled, tap the icon to turn off the alarm, this should make it go away.
2. Select an Alarm. The alarm screen appears in the display containing the following options: the alarm name, the on/off setting, the time, AM/PM, alert type, alarm tone options, the alarm volume setting, days if the week to sound, snooze option and auto power on/off setting.
3. Highlight the options you wish to change, then select values for the options using the Left and Right navigation keys.
4. When you're finished entering and selecting values for the alarm, press ok. The alarm is set and the alarm icon appears in the top of the display. Hope this helps
I had same problem - just been upgraded to this phone. My phone was set to Monday to Friday alarm as default. Since I was testing it on Sat, it didn't go off! No suprise there! Scroll down to ensure the correct days are ticked, to include the day you test it...off you go! Good luck! Celia
I had the same issue. For the last few days I had the double alarm icon with the one you describe showing 8:00 am. I had no alarms etc set so I had no idea what it was until today at 8:00! A notice came up about a friend's birthday. Apparently when I was in my calendar a few days ago I attempted to put the birthday reminder on my calendar. In the menu I thought I selected "New" however just above the New option is the New Alarm option which is what I must have selected. When the alarm came up the icon went away from my home screen and the clock page. I went in and deleted this recurring alarm and scheduled it as I normally do on my calendar.
You probably have an alarm that either already came on by the time you have read this and you likely set it inadvertently like I did. I hope this helps.