- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Someone has hacked your account. Go here
https://edit.europe.yahoo.com/forgotroot?done=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.yahoo.com&src=&partner=&intl=us and follow the procedure and file a complaint. They will reset the password and give you the opportunity to set a new one.
Has this just happened recently, or have you always had this problem? Are you sure you're using the correct user name and password? If you've forgotten your password you can request that it be sent to your email, as long as you still use the same email account that you used when you signed up for Yahoo Instant Messenger. It's always good to keep your account up to date, if you change your email address, for example, you should go to your Yahoo account and change it there, so in the case of forgotten password, the information will be sent to the new email address, instead of the one used to sign up with.
If you are sure that you are using the correct user name and password, however, how long have you been unable to sign in. Please provide more information so I can better help you.
If you have an email account in yahoo you can use the same email address and password to login into the yahoo messenger . If you do not have an yahoo account go to the below link and create an account https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.src=fpctx&.intl=in&.done=http://in.yahoo.com/
The link is also available in yahoo home page to create an account.
Here is how you can create your yahoo messenger account.
1) Download and install the Yahoo! Messenger program.
2) Go to the Yahoo! Sign Up page.
3) Enter in the necessary personal information in the "Tell us about yourself" section. You must give Yahoo! your name, gender, birthday and location in this section.
4) Choose the identification name you would like to use on Yahoo! Messenger and type this name in the "Select an ID and password" section. In this section, you must type in the desired Yahoo! ID name and the password you will use to log into the account.
5) Fill out the security information listed in the "In case you forget your ID or password" section. Enter two different questions and answers that could be used to retrieve your Yahoo! Messenger account information if you forget the sign in name and/or password for the account. You also have the option of entering an alternate email address in this section although doing so is not necessary.
6) Type in the security code at the bottom of the page and agree to the Yahoo! terms and conditions. Then click "Create My Account." You will be asked to confirm the creation of the account on a new Web page. Click "Continue" on this page and your Yahoo! Messenger account will be activated. You will then be able to sign onto Yahoo! Messenger.
If you have some more questions, please let me know.
Otherwise, please leave positive rating and feedback.
The easiest way to solve this problem, in most cases, is to wait for a period of 24 hours.
Most accounts become locked because of too many invalid login/password attempts.
If you need further help, you can try the Yahoo! help web site.