a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
make sure that all of the files that you have sent before via bleutooth was move on your memory card.take a lokk at your phone memory on how much is the free space.because once you transfer file via bluetooth it uses your phone memory. check your inbox outbox and myfolders.delete or move the files that is in there.then try to send via bluetooth again.hope I explained it well.
this happens because, ur phone might not support the file type which that photo is in. Plz refer ur manual , where u will come to kno about the supported photo format as well as other supporting multimedia files.
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
o send a file via Bluetooth:From the Start-up screen select the Main Menu icon Go to Multi-media (Figure 1) Select My Stuff (Figure 2) Go the images/sounds/videos/documents and select the file you wish to send Select the Menu icon at the bottom left of the screen Select Send Via (Figure 3) Then choose Bluetooth (Figure 4) You will then be presented with a list of devices in your area. (Figure 5) If you do not see the device you wish to send your file to ensure it’s has Bluetooth switched on and select New Your handset with then search for all Bluetooth devices in your area (Figure 6) Select your device and your handset will send the file (Figure 7) The Bluetooth device you are sending your file to must accept the file (Figure 8)
To receive files via Bluetooth ensure you have Bluetooth switched on – only accept files from devices you recognise. You will receive a message stating the file name with the option to accept or reject the file To receive select Accept (Figure 9) The file will then be transferred to your handset (Figure 10) It will then be saved in your images folder
Hi lizzy2, I am sure i know its solution. There are 2 types of data storages in mobile phones. One is phone memory and another one is MMC. In NOKIA s60s, all files sent via bluetooth is sent to the inbox. But ur NOKIA is type of s40. i Think, so ur all music or files sent to ur mobile via bluetooth is received in ur folder "received files" in phone memory in gallery ! I m sure check out ur folder "received files". 1st go to gallery, and see there r many folders such as sounds,video clips, memory card, received files, themes. Go to that "received files" folder, and there is ur required files. =============================================== looking for ur kind feedback. I m Sajan(firstname.lastname@example.org) If need help, just send me feedbacks.