Question about Computers & Internet
I just rebooted my hand held Dolphin scanner. I now am getting a message that I have a LOG file to ship out. I cannot press any button. Since I just rebooted, do I have to wait a certain amount of time in order for my scanner to be recharged? I see a green light on its' "holder" so I assume I have power.
SOURCE: dimage scan dual iv
It's possible you have physically damaged it but not certain. One old engineers trick to reset anything microchip based is to unplug the device, both power and connection cable, and hold down the power/on button for 30 seconds (time it as it seems to take forever when you are waiting) this will discharge any static and reset the chip-set to defaults. With that done completely reinsert reinsert the negative tray/holder *before* reconnecting power and test it. No guaranties at this point but defiantly the place to start. Message back if this is no help.
Posted on Aug 26, 2007
SOURCE: KM DiMage Scan Elite 5400 II
If the door to the scanner is actually closed, or the film holder is stuck on it you may have to press the door and film holder in slightly, then let the film holder out while holding the door in. If the door is not actually stuck on the film slider then you should be able to convince the scanner to push the film holder out by turning off the slider and turning it back on again without the software on.
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
SOURCE: hand held scanner
After a few minutes the scanner kicked into life and is now fully functional,have no idea why the problem occurred.Thankyou for your interest,regards Brian.
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Have seen following solution:
Copy wnaspi32.dll (from nero) in %windir%\system32.
Open cnfgvars.txt (from Scanwise folder)
Change /USE_ASPI from "0" to "1"
... Good Luck
By the way : Problem is comnig from usb 2.0 port
Try following :
Install Scanwiise (Scanner has to be unplugged)
Plug in the scanner
Install the driver
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Besides using an anti-virus, also scan for Malware/spyware:
Malwarebytes is as the name says, a Malware Remover!
Download the Free Version from the link above.
Download, install, update and scan once a fortnight..
How to use Malwarebytes after it is installed and Updated:
1. Open Malwarebytes > Click on the Update Tab across the top> get the latest updates.
2. On the Scanner tab, make sure the the Perform quick scan option is selected and then click on the Scan button to start scanning your computer
3. MBAM will now start scanning your computer for malware. This process can take quite a while.
4. When the scan is finished a message box will appear
5. You should click on the OK button to close the message box and continue with the Malware removal process.
6. You will now be back at the main Scanner screen. At this point you should click on the Show Results button.
7. A screen displaying all the malware that the program found will be shown
8. You should now click on the Remove Selected button to remove all the listed malware. MBAM will now delete all of the files and registry keys and add them to the programs quarantine. When removing the files, MBAM may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot, please allow it to do so. Once your computer has rebooted, and you are logged in, please continue with the rest of the steps.
9. When MBAM has finished removing the malware, it will open the scan log and display it in Notepad. Review the log as desired, and then close the Notepad window.
10. You can now exit the MBAM program.
hope this helps
Jul 18, 2012 | IBM Lenovo ThinkPad X40 Notebook
Dec 11, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Sep 08, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-97 Handheld Scanner
Apr 02, 2010 | HHP Dolphin 7200
Feb 19, 2008 | Agfa SnapScan 1212u Flatbed Scanner
Jan 27, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!