An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: playback problem with Samsung HT-TZ315
Your case open /close tray unit having problem
1.disasample the tray unit and reasample it 2.also check tension of belts and clean tray unit properly
2. check for any physical damage "s
try all the above you solve the problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Usually, there's a pin hole beneath the tray that come out. If there is a pin hole, get a paper clip or safety pin and insert the pin or clip into the pin hole and push. That should pop the disk tray out.
Hi there, the problem with this type of dvd player is that the remote has a pause/play combined button. You need to get yourself a generic remote and program it to use the dvd player, make sure it has a seperate play/pause button. When you have this remote use the following code :
Audio, 1, 9, 8, 2, Subtitle, Pause and then 0
Make sure you have the disc tray open at the time. The screen should display "On" if the code worked correctly.
Ok, here is what you need to do :-
1. Remove any disc that might be in the machine
2. Unplug the power lead from the player
3. after 30 seconds reconnect the power lead
4. Turn on the dvd player with the remote and wait for "No Disc" to be displayed.
5. Press enter on the remote then press 8,4,2,6,9 then press enter. The dvd player should switch off
6. Turn the dvd player back on, then off again. Do this once more and it should now be region free
makesure there is no disc in the player. go into menu leave libary ilighted keep a eye on the top right hand corner type the code 57538 and in the top right hand corner u will see the code it is set to 1-2 region change the code to a 9 for multiregion open and shut the disc tray then go back into menu same again type in the same code if the number 9 is in the top right hand corner then it is know multiregion just leave don,t touch any keys after a few secounds it will be set. enjoy
As far as with dvd and cd players in many devices they usually put a tiny hole under the dvd/cd tray.
If you open the door with a precision screwdriver and look beneath the tray for a tiny hole and insert the screwdriver into the hole you will feel a gear, push a little more and this is the "emergency release"
the disc should pop right out if it is a tray (not a front loader like ps3!)
for the audio i need some more info like connections and what cables are being used, analog or digital.
hope this helps you out.