An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: Internet explorer 6
Contact to your internet service provider, since it may be the problem with the internet connection with your PC.
Also try to find out the reply with Ping command, simply put in run box:
ping www.yahoo.com -t
This command runs in CMD, if Request Time out or General failure comeup then internet connection need to check.. otherwise you need to do a System restore... as might be the case of corrupt Window.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Let me understand your issue. When you are logged in Yahoo messenger and you receive an email, you are not able to open it and it gives an error message to launch ?
Follow the below instructions to resolve the issue You will have to set Internet Explorer as your default browser You will have to Clear/delete unwanted files and cookies stored in your PC memory downloaded from Internet surfing. ( there is no harm in deleting the cookies/files downloaded while surfing )
1. Open Internet Explorer Click on Tools from menu bar ( or you will find it on right side corner of Internet Explorer ) Click on Internet Options ( a window opens ) Under General Tab - Click on Delete button Or you may find Delete Files and Delete Cookies Delete the files and cookies and click Apply button
2. Open Internet Explorer
Click on Tools from menu bar
Click on Internet Options ( a window opens ) Click on Programs Tab from top You will find Default Web Brower Click on the option Make Default Click Apply button below and Click ok
Next time try to open the mail once you receive and it should open from the click without you opening yahoo mail page.
Try a scan with your virus scan, then with a malware scanner, i use Malwarebytes.
I would then use CCleaner, use the registry cleaner also.
This will clean out all your temp files, and remove any registry errors that may be causing IE from starting properly.
You could also use Firefox, or chrome as your browser if this does not fix it
You will have to uninstall ( Reset ) Internet Explorer and Reinstall.
To do so :
1. Open Control panel in Classic View 2. Open Add/Remove programs 3. Click on Windows components on left tab 4. from the list - Uncheck Internet Explorer 5. Click ok and restart the PC 6. Open Control panel and Add/remove programs 7. click on winows components 8. Put a Check on Internet Explorer and click ok and restart the PC
You can then download the latest Internet Explorer from Microsoft Website
1. Open Control panel 2. Open Programs and Features 3. From the list chick on Internet Explorer Self Tool 4. Click Change button on top tab 5. Continue with the instructions on screen
OR you can choose Repair option on Tab to Repair any broken coding in Internet Explorer
If your AOL is working and you can browse using AOL it means you have internet but if your using Internet Explorer and your getting this error message try downgrade it to windows exlorer 6 if you just upgraded it to explorer 7..also under internet properties clear the cookies and history then set everything by default...if it doesnt solve the problem ur internet explorer is damage you can use other browsers like mozilla, or opera, google chrome to browse the internet...hope this helps...P.S. your pc has a virus also try to rescan your pc with an antivirus....
Try to restore this to an earlier time using system restore, it should keep all of your files, but if you installed something recently it will not be there and many times this is the simplest solution.
i think your ie6 corrupt or infacted by malware.
reset it in internet option in conrol panel.
try to remove it from con.pan. in add remove windo compo.
then install it as same u remove.
then your pro is solved
How long have it been crashing just remember when or if u could remember the exact date in which it started to crash and in windows u can do a system restore before that day....that should do the trick