- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Forgetting your PlayStation Portable password can be frustrating; it can limit how much you can do with your PSP device and disallow you to make changes to your settings. Here are some tips to changing your PSP password so that you can remember it and enjoy your PSP to its full extent.
1. To change your PSP password, you must first restore the default settings of your PSP.
2. From your welcome screen, choose "Settings." Under settings, choose "Restore Default Settings."
3.When you choose to restore the default settings, your password will be set back to the default password, which is 0000.
4. Return to the "Settings," and choose "Change Password." If you remembered your old password, you could enter it now, but if you've restored the default settings, enter in 0000 when the PSP prompts for your password.
5. You now have access to change your password to anything you'd like. Enter your chosen numbers and save them.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for choosing fixya.
Ok, when you go to enter the pin number, click "I Forgot" twice. After that, you'll see some random numbers. Write it down or something. Remember that number. Then, go to this website: http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp Enter the number in the Confirmation Number box. Then, enter the date in the second box. Click Get Reset Code. Remember that number. Then, when you go to enter the pin number, enter the number the website gave you. The rest is self-explanatory.
Go to http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp and enter your 8 digit
confirmation number there. When you do so, make sure that whatever
today's date is, your Wii is set to that date. (And select Today's date
from one of the 3 possible choices.)
(To get the confirmation number, go into Parental control settings,
click I forgot on enter pin screen, and Click I forgot on answer secret
question screen. This is where you come to where you enter the master
password, and the confirmation number you need, to get this master